Jumpix 2 Jumpix 2

Glitched

I Can'r play this as the loader does not work. It loads. then if goes to a black screen, and stays. Try and fix this?

Stoneage Assassin 2 Stoneage Assassin 2

I agree with Tubular-Spork

Loved the game, Narration was great, And the way the animation was done made the game, but repetitive so only a 9

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

answer for lordofchaos000

its somewhere in the shop window

Aether Aether

Wow

Amazing Just wow, One thing it would make it easier if once you had completed a planet on the compass it showed this somehow, just a thought

Choose Your 2012 Choose Your 2012

Just a thought

If you made a way to play the game with no timer, the game would be funner, the way you have it a the moment still rules but just a thought

Cargo Bridge Cargo Bridge

WOW

you have a gift
amazing 2574875/10
best game on the site
I love it
kind o like world of goo in the building aspect but with the added fun off seing them die
as well as the cost and guys walking arcross but you know what i mean :P
but one thing sometimes it glitches and your Guy walks into the elephant and then keeps going then push's nothing

Tortur-o-matic TM Tortur-o-matic TM

5 min??? maybe 20 min.... always nice to know someone had a way worse day then you :P

joe-kangaroo responds:

Haha, yeh, its life affirming stuff right there :P

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

same glich as bellow

I gave up shooting it after about 2 min :P

Pico versus Ninjas Pico versus Ninjas

needed work

many things 1 dont kill pico on pico day!
2 why did annoy any one who wants to watch your flash and plays the game!
that got your flash of on the wrong foot to start
but maybe if you added a fight scene for the ninja killing you and showed the door opening
but still gj for 5 hours

error-1011 responds:

Thanks for the review. I actually tried to animate a door opening scene, but it turned out crappy so I scrapped it. :)

This Game is a Joke 3 This Game is a Joke 3

Lol

I dont know how but i gliched the game and jumped up past the roof on the "superjunp level" I then fell into a never ending abyes but the games great :)